with so many options to choose from, you can always build a good, healthy sandwich!
and i always toast my sandwiches!
Fat-Free Banana Ice Cream Floats!
This fat-free sweet treat is one to eat in the sunshine when you are celebrating being YOU! It’s sweet and satisfying, and it has only four simple ingredients!
For the video recipe, please visit and subscribe to www.youtube.com/fullyrawkristina!
- 5 Bananas, Frozen and Peeled
- Juice of 2 Young Coconuts
- 15-20 Dates
- Cinnamon (Optional)
- First blend the juice of the two young coconuts with the pitted dates.
- Pour the frothy deliciousness into a float glass.
- Then, in a food processor, mix the bananas and the cinammon until it reaches a creamy, ice-cream like texture.
- Then, using an ice-cream scoop, scoop your banana ice cream into your float glass along with your “raw coconut date soda.”
- Grab a spoon and enjoy! LOVE!
#1 Cored sliced apples with peanut butter, oats, nuts, and chocolate chips
#2 Tofu spinach dip with raw veggies
#3 Low-fat cottage cheese with fruit spread and unsalted pretzels
#4 Tortilla chips and chunky salsa
#5 Raw veggies and ranch dip
#6 Chocolate pudding (Kozy Shack is my fav) and a banana (for dipping)
#7 Unsalted peanuts and raisins
#8 Graham crackers with light cream cheese and sliced red grapes
#9 Ants on a log (celery with peanut butter and raisins)
#10 Half of a peanut butter and jelly sandwich on whole wheat bread
#11 Small salad with light dressing
#12 Half of a tuna melt on whole wheat English muffin with cheddar cheese
#13 Homemade trail mix with Puffins cereal, nuts, dried fruit, dark chocolate chips
#14 Small bowl of bran flakes with 1% milk and blackberries
#15 One cup of Greek yogurt with sliced mango and a sprinkle of Grape Nuts
#16 Smoothie – mango with mango Greek yogurt and a splash of orange juice
#17 Two hard boiled eggs with Kashi crackers (salt and pepper and some hot sauce)
#18 Cheesestick and 1 cup of red grapes
#19 (Leftovers) Small veggie quesadilla with black beans, sweet potato, scallions, cheese, and (scrambled eggs – optional)
#20 Pineapple cilantro popsicles